Holistic Green in the Hospitality Sector
When talking to our customers in the hospitality sector about their hygiene products three things are constant:
1 – they require products that work fast
2 – deliver results first time
3 – they help them deliver their sustainability goals
Our range of Holistic Green products are the perfect solution to all three requirements. It includes a selection of Concentrate and Ready to Use cleaning products that are Ecolabel accredited and designed for use in the hospitality sector. They are highly effective and the cleaning performance of them has been independently assessed against market leading non-Ecolabel products. They also have a low impact on aquatic life, reduced use of hazardous raw materials, reduced packaging waste and are efficient cost in use formulations.
The range comprises a number of products and is used across the hospitality, facilities management and education sectors:
- Holistic Green Washing Up Liquid - Ecological Washing Up Liquid. Suitable for cleaning all surfaces.
- All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate - Ecological All Purpose Cleaner. Suitable for cleaning all hard surfaces.
- De-greaser Concentrate - Ecological Degreaser. Suitable for cleaning all hard surfaces and floors. Removes fats, oils, grease and difficult soiling.
- Washroom Cleaner Concentrate - Ecological Washroom Cleaner. Suitable for use on all washroom surfaces, including floors, urinals, toilet bowls and showers.
- Toilet Cleaner RTU - Ecological daily use Toilet Cleaner. Ready to use product suitable for daily cleaning and freshening toilets and urinals.
- Dispenser Pack - dispenser pack containing 2 x750ml trigger bottles and 1 x 15ml pelican pump. This pack is available for All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, Degreaser Concentrate and Washroom Cleaner Concentrate.
The European Ecolabel is a recognised accreditation awarded to products of the highest environmental and performance status. It encourages companies to become more sustainable and produce products that are of low environmental impact throughout their whole life cycle. Every aspect from the raw materials used to manufacture the product, right through to disposal of the product, are monitored. Environmental impact is measured at each stage of the product’s life cycle.
Further information about hygiene products and methods of cleaning is here.